Thursday, March 13, 2008

Same REAL first day in Miami


Thursday night, March 13
No kidding. I'm still in Miami...
We got half way to Haiti and the plane turned around because of a malfunction. We landed and were taken off the plane.
We later learned that the First Lady's plane had just landed at the Port au Prince Airport and the whole place was in lock down for the day....
hmmmm.....
Did the government have something to do with my plane malfunction????
Those Bushes!
So now I'm at the Wyndham Hotel by the Miami International Hotel and should be on the next plane to Haiti at 10 am tomorrow.
Tonight, I took a walk downtown and bought some fruit and wine, came back to the room and hung out with Susie.
I already liked her, but she is even more interesting than I imagine she would be.
We had a really fun time just girl talking in my room for a few hours.
So... Tomorrow is the REAL FIRST day....
kim

No comments: